3640Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Flying Upwind Kite Videos

  • Denisesewa@aol.com
    Aug 3, 2002
      In a message dated 8/3/2002 8:20:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      hink_trent@... writes:

      > I just wanted to say that i think that the videos I have seen are
      > pretty crappy when it comes to teaching kiting. They try to hype
      > everything by stringing a bunch of fast action clips, and it is too
      > much to take in at once. Frequently they just don't show things; the
      > Boost video only has one clear shot showing what is going on with
      > both the kite and ther rider when the rider jumps - the clip is in
      > full speed, about 5 seconds long, and it is not even shown with the
      > jumping lesson!

      I have been thinking about ordering the boost videos, anyone have a copy
      they are finished with?? , e-mail me
      Denise
      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html