      From: pauric o'callaghan
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 7:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] Flying Upwind

      It appears to me that a lot of questions could be answered if we could visualise what was being explained. Videos go a long way to doing this but its sometimes hard
      to 'see the woods for the trees'. There's so much going on in a video that its hard to see the fundamentals

      I was wondering if there is anyone on this group with some graphic animation expertise who could run up a kiteboard version of what this guy has done with buggying?

      http://www.geocities.com/grimble2_uk/downTurn.html

      See the other techniques as well

      regards