      From: skinupthen@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:10:58 -0000
      To: ksurfschool@egroups.com
      Subject: [ksurfschool] 3 Line Control Bars

      Hi Group
      I am poised ready to splash out on a 5.7 m Waterfoil for
      kitesurfing.I have experience of the Blade 3.3 and 4.9 and am keen to
      try surfing.
      Has anyone out there flown the Waterfoil and more importantly I want
      to fly it using a 3 line bar.I cant seem to find any info on the net
      regarding 3 line bars but have seen them on Eurosport.
      Any help appreciated
      Cheers
      Rob

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic