355Wipika 8.5 + Bar, lines and surfboard conversion FOR SALE Portsmouth UK

  • Martyn_Gilson-1@sbphrd.com
    Jul 24, 2000
      FOR SALE

      A 8.5m Wipika classic. It is yellow & in perfect condition with pump, video -
      £375. (Kite £580 new)I'll throw in a bar ( cut down boom foam filled with
      winders)+ 30m lines & "dead-mans" safety release - essential.(Wipika bar £60
      I also have my board to sell - 6'10" converted surf board. 3 foot straps, quick
      release leash, deck pads, and Rhino bag - bargain at £130. It's not the best for
      going upwind, but it is excellent to learn on due to it's 19" width. I've been
      using it since last October.
      Try & find a complete setup that works well for £500.

      Contact Huw on: huw.williams@...