3197Re: twin tip or directional for starting

  • gankpimp
    May 2 8:02 AM
      Paul,

      This is a religous question....people will aggressively take both
      sides depending on thier personal preference.

      Old story was that beginners should learn on directionals...I think
      you should consider what riding style you think you will ultimatley
      prefer and start with that type of board. The 'Boost" vidoes provide
      a good overview of both approaches and excellent instruction if you
      are just starting out.

      I'm a 180lb's and I started on a Litewave 165 twin tip. After
      speding two days on ground developing kite skills, I had no probelm
      getting up on the Litewave my first time in the water.

      Good Luck,
      gp

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "paulgseabrook" <paulgseabrook@y...> wrote:
      > I'm sure you've discussed this but i searched and couldn't find a
      > good answer. For beginners are tt's or directionals the way to go?
      > and why?
      > Thanks - Paul
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic