3027Re: Swim-in or not?

  • callum_downie
    Apr 1, 2002
      Kites like the wipi airblast, Airush Lift, Fone Mach1 all like to fly
      on the front lines, people will say they stall to more in lighter
      winds because they have too much backline tension on them - which
      does these kites no good! The best way to get power from kites like
      this is to let them fly fast off the front lines - thats how they
      produce their power in light winds, not from being over sheeted.

      With any of the new LEI's if there is a problem with stalling it's
      due to either incorrect setup - uneven lines or something. Or it is
      pilot error.
      Hope this helps...
      Callum

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic