3024Re: [ksurfschool] Swim-in or not?

  • John Matthews
    Apr 1, 2002
      ---
      Hi guy's/gals,

      I've been riding Wipika's for the better part of
      three years now and swear by there product. I live in
      the backyard of Naish, Cabrina, and now Airrush and
      have found Wipika to be of equal or better in some
      conditions. I primarily ride waves and am partial to
      the '01 airblasts on 15's and 20's. In regards to the
      stalling....overflying has been my only problem.
      Primarily when I penjulium under my kite after
      attempting new tricks. Depending on how you modify
      your bar stalling can be your best friend. I have my
      bar set on full power at mid chicken. Pulling all the
      way to my harness causes the kite to stall and slow me
      down when bottom turning. Some call it stalling and
      some call it over sheeting. Hope this helps.

      Just received a Alex Aguera convertible 147 and it is
      the magic board in waves from 3-6 ft with 2.5 thruster
      set up. It's a twin tip with adam k's straps. Check
      out his new site (aaboards.com)

      John

      =====

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/