2893Re: [ksurfschool] Re: To chicken loop or not?- Note on shackels

  • Mike Soultanian
    Mar 8, 2002
      Is releasing this shackle something that's relatively easy to do? I
      can't really tell from the picture what needs to be done to open it.

      Also, if you release it under pressure, it looks like the thing will
      flip open real fast and whack you in the hand.

      Is this an issue?

      Thanks,
      Mike