2857Re: Relaunching a 17.5 ARX - made easy

  • fernmanus
    Mar 1, 2002
      Cory,

      I doubt you are doing anything wrong. This method takes some
      practise. I agree with Philip. Buy the bridle and practise the
      other method as well. I find that when you are really powered up,
      the reverse launch is not always the best method. Knowing more than
      one method to relaunch your kite is advantageous. In time, you will
      know which method to use depending on the position of the kite and
      the water and wind conditions.

      Kenny

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic