2856RE: [ksurfschool] Re: Relaunching a 17.5 ARX - made easy

  • Philip
    Mar 1, 2002
      Cory,

      I recommend getting the Power booster for the 17.5. It is true that the
      larger kites can be relaunched without it, but it is
      Soooooo much easier with reverse relaunch.
      Just for the peace of mind its worth it.
      Then you can practice the non-reverse relaunch while having the back up
      of the booster.
      This allows you to save some energy for riding as a few missed shots at
      Relaunching can be exhausting and very frustrating. Is also keeps you in
      the water longer and in the spring when the water is often cold it only
      amplifies the exhaustion and that can be a real problem.
      Time on the water is precious and can be tough to get. I say make the
      most of it by making Relaunching easier on yourself until you become
      proficient at other methods.

      Have fun, ride safe,

      Philip

      Philip Mann