2437Re: Light wind kite information??

  • courchesne@home.com
    Dec 2, 2001
      Hi guys just got a new lite wind board Twin Tip with four fins 170cm.
      It 's made in Ontario Canada by Dan from ( epicboards.com ) it's nice
      and lite only 6.5 lbs.I can use my boot bindings or sandles from my
      other board(wakeboard 143 cm ) the tiwntip is 3/4 " thick by 16" wide
      with very sharp rails good for going upwind and i been told guys use
      it for high winds too . it's made of ( polymer carbon, glass epoxy,
      and heat cured. The best thing about it is it's price in Canadian dollards
      more than half the price from ordering one from the states. Dan gives
      10% off if ordered before spring . Well cant wait to try it out this
      summer and see how well it works. PS like to know if anyone else tried
      and Epic Board ( Twintip, Directional,Wakeboard ) before and how they
      compare to other similar boards ? Ok still waiting for good amount of
      snow to try new snowboard i hope it's here before Christmas holidays.

      Jonnykitesurfer.