1856Re: Final Waterstart question. Sooo Close!

  • infrauk@yahoo.co.uk
    Aug 21, 2001
      Philip

      Thks for the advice, one final question though. When the kite has
      been dived and you're up, do you fly the kite back up again but more
      towards the direction of travel? or do you keep it at the angle you
      original got up with but keep ing in the direction of travel?

      Hope this makes sense.

      Rob...

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic