1804Major summer/fall update to the Kitesurfing School web site

    Aug 10, 2001
      We are making a major summer/fall upgrade to the Kitesurfing School web
      site at http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org (aimed for the first week of
      September 2001) and would like to include new kitesurfing equipment

      If you are a kitesurfing vendor (kites, boards or any associated
      equipment), please send the pictures of any kitesurfing equipment
      pictures that you would like us to consider to post on the site.

      Furthermore, we are planning to include a "New Equipment" section to the
      site to include all the new equipment press releases and pictures. From
      now on, please send us any new equipment press releases or pictures of
      new kitesurfing equipment that you would like to be included in the "New
      Equipment" section.

      Please send all the info to hungvu@... (read HungVu at Netcom dot