1674Re: [ksurfschool] 171 liquidforce picklefork

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Jul 7, 2001
      That depends on where you live. At the beach, I have seen a sponsored pro wakeboarder jump on his
      first day with a kite in his hands. He didn't need a bigger wakeboard, he used the one he always
      rides with behind his boat.

      Start with a Free Air or R3 kite and you my be able to do it. The problem for you will be the power
      you need to stay on your feet with the small wakeboard. You will need to be very good with the kite
      before you try it. You could get yourself or spectators hurt trying to ride with the power needed
      and that would be bad.

      If you have a boat to take you to the middle of a lake, where you can't hurt anybody but yourself,
      then maybe you'll want to try. The pro wakeboard learned on a private beach with nobody around that
      could get hurt.

      I know one guy with the 11.0 flying it two line, and he uses a 30" bar. If you 4 line the kite or
      buy the 2001 11.5 model then the 24" bar will work

      Dwight