142Valve on Naish kite keeps popping to the inside

  • holl@powerup.com.au
    May 1, 2000
      I have recently bought a Naish 9.0 and I love using it. However, I've
      had a small problem with the big leading edge bladder. After I
      inflate
      it the valve keeps on "popping" to the inside of the bladder like on
      beach ball. According to the rigging instructions this is bad as it
      may apparently damage the bladder. It is also annoying as if I want
      add more air, I can only pull the valve back out of the bladder by
      pulling the cap off (thus deflating the bladder).
      None of the other valves do this. Has annyone else had this problem
      and found a solution ?

      Holger