1393Re: [ksurfschool] Changing Free Air 2 line to 4 line

  • k man
    Apr 13, 2001
      JD,

      You want the center leader to be about around 3 - 4 cm
      longer than the side leaders. You should set up your
      leader lines so that they are long enough to fully
      depower the kite you are using. For example, I am
      going to lengthen the leader lines on my 31" AirRush
      bar to allow me to fully depower the new ARX 21.5 that
      I purchased this year.

      I hope that helps!

      Kenny

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/