      From:
      sentto-1363319-1105-983585290-staff=skylinewings.com@...
      [mailto:sentto-1363319-1105-983585290-staff=skylinewings.com@...
      list.com]On Behalf Of Hung Vu
      Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 5:59 PM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] Kitesurfing learning process

      This is a very interesting; however, after I have helped a number of
      people kiteskiing, I believe that kiteskiing is the best way to
      introduce people into kite traction sport. It's easy, can be learned in
      1-2 days and also a very good excuse to get outside in minus 20 c
      (roughly minus 20 f) temperature. After that, the progression to
      kitesurfing the subsequent summer is almost automatic.

      Hung.