Re: Hey Friend.

  • irwan mashud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 10:14 PM

      I hope your job search is going well. I just wanted to tell you to a great job opportunity in your area.
      We have had few of our members take this opportunity & I have heard some fantastic stories.

      The local newspaper has story featuring one of our members, Kelly R.. It will also give you all the relevant info you need to get started.
      The article is at http://marmorariavendaval.com.br/appearencebear/Ian_Murray36/?a=200673&s=dprocessing and I believe the story will be featured on the home-page until tomorrow.

      Thanks,