No activity in last 7 days
This is a restricted group for Kansas FairTax Volunteers. The group is designed for the purpose of helping volunteers promote the FairTax (H.R. 25) in their given areas throughout the state, with an ultimate goal toward support of the bill in the U.S. House of Representatives or if Congress is unwilling to listen to their constituents, then we, the people, will follow Georgia's John Oxendine's leadership in calling for a Constitutional Constitution (Article V of the Constitution) and pass the Fair Tax Amendment. For details on the FairTax, please visit http://www.fairtax.org.
- Sep 4, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.