My first web radio show

  • James Hodges
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
    • Louismose@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        I was able to hear your web radio show and thought you both did very well. For a first try, I thought it was quite good.

        I suggested once, without results, that the FairTax needs a theme song with a good beat that can catch on across America and help the masses think FairTax. It is so hard to get people to really study and consider the benefits of the FairTax.

        Keep up your efforts.

        Eva Mosiman
        Topeka

      • Scheduler