This Debate ends: [kcn-l] Answering Karl: Classic Example of Fairtax Mis-Understanding.

  • James Hodges
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi Karl,

      Jeff has very good chance of starting a state Fairtax movement in Kansas. I will support him in anyway I can. One of the first things I want to do is have Jeff ask Tiahrt, Brownback, and Roberts to submit a bill before Congress which will match money collected by the Kansas Fairtax up to 5 % sales tax rate.

      Why not? The federal goverment now makes 22% of over every product and service from embedded taxes currently in ever consumer purchase.

      The Kansas Fairtax will boost consumers sales and manufacturig exports and the feds will be makeing money off the deal, and it will make Spirit Aerosystems the prime targets for Airbus final assembly work. If Airbus is fleeing Europe because of taxes we need to build the perfect place to for them to land.

      I see no reason why the feds can not yeld 5% back to the state of Kansas to keep the Kansas Fairtax at 7.3 or less. Kansas will need to quailfy by passing a true Fairtax which mirrors the H.R. 25 and eliminates property taxes for all business, except residential rentals, and some other fine print designed to destory Humanism I will detail later. Now is the time to ask.

      Now that I think about it,  we should start the bidding process at 10%, not 5%, and pray for 7.3%. If Kansas govenment can not live on 14.6% sales than we really suck.

      I think this is just what we need to make the Fairtax work for Kansas.

      Podcast gopwing.podomatic.com

      Memberships: