Michigan FairTax Association Race to the Fairtax

  • James Hodges
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi All,

      I just got of the phone with Ron Babin ,  Deputy State Director of the Michigan Fairtax Association, and they are going to put a state version of the Fairtax on the ballot with or without the Michigan legislature.

      The Michigan model does not include real estate taxes, but that does not mean that Kansas has to follow Michigan. It really depends on the just how bad the current Kansas system is in, to know if we can get rid of property taxes.

      One thing was clear from my discussion with Ron, people are fed up with the seesaw game of tax reform in Michigan, and they are in no mood to play any more tax games. The time for tax replacement is now.

      If you want an honest tax system, an end to tax trickery , and to keep Kansas from falling behind Michigan in the race to the first state version of the Fairtax, you need to join to conference call this Thursday.

      Remember, Lincoln only freed the slaves in the state in rebellion as a war necessity as Commander-n-Chief, then the slaves states not in rebellion followed by freeing their salves, and Congress came in dead last on ending slavery, not counting the Supreme Court which never did pull its head out.

      It will take only one state to pass a Fairtax to have it sweep the Nation.

      One other note: The Huck is being supported by people in Michigan. It seems the raising tide of the Fairtax is now lifting all candidates that support it.

      You're invited to: Join the Kansas Fairtax Conference Call
      By your host: James Bennett

      Message: Reservationless-Plus Toll Free Dial-In Number: (866) 411-1259
      Conference Code: 3163150225

      Date: Thursday November 8, 2007
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm  (GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern)
      Location: Dial-in info below

      Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

      Podcast gopwing.podomatic.com

      Memberships: