Wichita Chapter Monthly Meeting, 9/13/2007, 7:00 pm

  • ksfairtax@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
      Reminder from: ksfairtax Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wichita Chapter Monthly Meeting

      Date: Thursday September 13, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Matt Eck Real Estate, 9915 W. 21st, Suite A, Wichita, KS 67205-1829
      Phone: 260-8261 or 523-0095
      Notes: Who: Americans for Fair Taxation, Wichita, KS
      What: Organizational Meeting
      When: Second Thursday of Each Month, 7pm to 9pm
      Where: Matt Eck Real Estate, 9915 W. 21st, Suite A, Wichita, KS 67205-1829

      Please join us for an informational and organizational meeting of the Wichita Chapter of Americans for Fair Taxation. Our focus for the meeting will be to discuss ways to encourage our congressmen and senators to support and co-sponsor the FairTax Act (the Act). We will also provide a brief overview and status of the Act.

      See you there!!!!

      Scott A. MacDonald
      Americans for Fair Tax

    • ksfairtax@yahoogroups.com