Re: [ksfairtax] New way to Share a Fair Tax Book

  • Bill Rook
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Joanne,

      There are some different BookCrossing.com stickers on their site. I think the BookCrossing idea is a great way to demonstrate how many books have been released. Even if you don't plan to track your book, get a registration number on it. Just like Orlando, this Fair Tax BookCrossing.com campaign is all about numbers. We want 100's and 1,000's of Fair Tax Books posted. I'm sure that many are already being released, we just need to get a count and give credit to the Fair Tax movement.

      I've always been looking for the best book deals and I've never seen a better price then the link I've posted on the scorecard. ( http://fairtaxscorecard.com/FairTaxBook.phtml ).

      Remember, when every you buy a book from amazon or any online retailer, support your favorite Fair Tax sites using links on their sites.

      Bill Rook,
      Pensacola, FL

      On 7/31/06, Joanne Haen <lighthouselover43@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Bill, for insight on how to get these books even cheaper than I have been getting them from Amazon.com. ($10.00 plus shipping) I plan to do some presentations this fall and would like to have copies available. I always sell books to people for my cost, but I do not tack on the shipping. I've given away more than a dozen books to close friends and relatives. I'll be on a plane to the Northeast a week from this Thursday and plan to leave a copy at MCI (KC, MO) and another one in Logan Airport in Boston. I've even thought about leaving a "Steal This Book" sticker on the front, and then encouraging the person who picks up the books to read it and then pass it on ... and on ... and on ....

      Joanne Haen
      Kansas City, Kansas

      Bill Rook <fairtaxscorecard@ gmail.com> wrote:
      Do you have a FairTax Book that you lend out? Have you been thinking about taking Neal Boortz up on his suggestion and leave a copy at the airport?

      Check out BookCrossing.com. It is a way to track how far you books travel and it is Free. This is an Internet tracking website just like WheresGeorge.com, but this site tracks books instead of dollars.

      I've uploaded labels to http://fairtaxscorecard.com/FairTaxBook.phtml . The Big labels have directions and a place for the tracking number and small labels say "Take Me Home" and are to be placed on the cover.

      If you need copies of the Fair Tax book, Buy.com has them for $7.80 and you can get free budget shipping of 4-9 copies. I have a direct link to this deal at the above scorecard page.

      --
      Have a Great Day.

      Bill
      Bill.Rook@...
      http://FLFairTax.net
      http://FairTaxScorecard.com

      Participate in Online FairTax Rallies and promotions!
      http://fairtaxscorecard.com/boincchallenge.phtml
      http://BookCrossing.com
      http://WheresGeorge.com

      Do you Yahoo!?