Group Meeting

  • postitnews
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2004
      I would like to know are there any Fairtax Groups in Wichita that
      meet to talk about the Fairtax movement?

      Thanks,

      James A. Hodges

      http://postitnews.com/FairTax_Friends/default.aspx
    • Johncollet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
        James,

        I can't answer your question but I can say that there needs to be an active group to put some pressure on Congressman Tiahrt. Scott MacDonald, O 316 607 7807 E-mail above, is our excellent DD for KS 4 but he is being pushed for time. I'm sure he would be delighted to foster forming a working group with your help. There are many supporters in the area.

        Let me know how I can help.

        Best regards,

        John Collet
        AFFT KS State Director
        913 814 7788

        In a message dated 11/8/2004 8:53:46 AM Central Standard Time, postitnews@... writes:
        I would like to know are there any Fairtax Groups in Wichita that
        meet to talk about the Fairtax movement?

        Thanks,

        James A. Hodges

        http://postitnews.com/FairTax_Friends/default.aspx
      • James Hodges
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2004
          I assume by DD you mean District Director. I'll give him a call. I would love to put pressure on Old Tod Tiahrt. I have voted for him every time.

          I love to try a synchronized letter writing campaign to what kind of results we would get.

          I have created a website to organize synchronized letter writing campaign, but I need other people to make it work.

          Thanks,

          James A. Hodges