FW: McGraw Show poll - St. Louis

  • Genie Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Larry Whittington [mailto:larry.whittington@...]
      Sent:
      Monday, August 01, 2005 12:45 PM
      To: Larry Whittington
      Subject: McGraw Show poll -
      St. Louis

      1:30 EST / 12:30 CST

      McGraw just came on the air.  He asked for mercy.  He told about his conversation last week with Steve Forbes about flat tax, the poll on his site and all the emails he has received in response.  He mentioned the website poll and all the emails he's received  - from Alaska to Florida.  :)  He asked for mercy.  He's swamped.

      We gotta give him a break.  He promised to bring someone to his show to present the National Retail Sales Tax.  He still didn't mention FairTax but I have a feeling he will  before it's over.  :)

      Great job. !!

      <big grin>