Hello

  • pansygal63
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
      Good morning to all, I wanted to say hello to the group, I am a newbie
      here. My name is Karen. I am in extreme southeast Kansas. Have been
      in psychiatric nursing for over 20 years, an ARNP the last 12.
      Currently working for local mental health center but have done
      inpatient and consulting work in the past. I am giving some thought to
      the DNP program, any information would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Karen
    • Margaret
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
        I briefly thought about that and decided I did not have enough time.
        You must be close to me. I am in Fort Scott, I always thought I was
        extreme...I checked into programs and just do not have the time for
        the research I would be retired. However, I would say go for it if
        you can.

        --- In ksapna@yahoogroups.com, "pansygal63" <pansygal63@...> wrote:

        > Good morning to all, I wanted to say hello to the group, I am a
        newbie
        > here. My name is Karen. I am in extreme southeast Kansas. Have
        been
        > in psychiatric nursing for over 20 years, an ARNP the last 12.
        > Currently working for local mental health center but have done
        > inpatient and consulting work in the past. I am giving some
        thought to
        > the DNP program, any information would be appreciated.
        > Thanks
        > Karen

      • Irene Werth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
          Dear friend,
          i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electronic products,
          They provide the best service to customers,they provide you with original products
          of good quality,and what is more,the price is a surprising happiness to you!
          The web address: www.brandiscountshop.com