Re: hello everyone

  • pansygal63
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2009
      --- In ksapna@yahoogroups.com, Margaret or Merl <merlhumphrey@...>
      wrote:

      > absolutely
      > and we need to welcome Pansygirl who is new to this list. She works
      in a mental health outpatient but she can add more herself.
      > Lets keep this going. It is good to be able to network with Kansas
      psych nurses.
      > Margaret

      with make up our inner self's.  When material, social status items
      are taken away or even health the self moves inward and a part of
      mind run's scipts that its lost control an the last act of control is
      take ones life as way out.  Fact is we expand, maintain and then
      contract in life. This is the law of the universe.   The  suffering
      that occurs of not accepting can be unbearable torture for a lot of
      people.

      > On very minor example:
      > Last year I give up buying this item which heavily identify with
      how I saw myself. I paid down debt which was the right thing to do.
      I did not feel suicidal, but it was hard thing for me do and did have
      few tears and angry about the situation.  The things was to let  it
      go and be  aware of the thinking and was able to pull myself out it..
      Looking back now its funny. some things we think are so precious
      loses value over time.