Re: [ksapna] hello everyone

  • Rn4kidoz@everestkc.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2009

      Paul,

        No military nursing. I'm strictly peds now and use to work ped/adult eating disorders. The physician suicide is like all others. We are left to insert our own thoughts, feelings, and assumptions. I'm sure we could all agree that he was ill and desperate.

      Cindy

    • pansygal63
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2009
        --- In ksapna@yahoogroups.com, Margaret or Merl <merlhumphrey@...>
        wrote:

        > absolutely
        > and we need to welcome Pansygirl who is new to this list. She works
        in a mental health outpatient but she can add more herself.
        > Lets keep this going. It is good to be able to network with Kansas
        psych nurses.
        > Margaret

        with make up our inner self's.  When material, social status items
        are taken away or even health the self moves inward and a part of
        mind run's scipts that its lost control an the last act of control is
        take ones life as way out.  Fact is we expand, maintain and then
        contract in life. This is the law of the universe.   The  suffering
        that occurs of not accepting can be unbearable torture for a lot of
        people.

        > On very minor example:
        > Last year I give up buying this item which heavily identify with
        how I saw myself. I paid down debt which was the right thing to do.
        I did not feel suicidal, but it was hard thing for me do and did have
        few tears and angry about the situation.  The things was to let  it
        go and be  aware of the thinking and was able to pull myself out it..
        Looking back now its funny. some things we think are so precious
        loses value over time.