Happy summer and need help with inservice

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2007
      I have lost my inservice from August 26, 2006 on Aging seminar.
      Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the hours.
      I have every single credit but the one I have 7 contact hours for.
      It may be in with my taxes but my tax man has them.
      Will Kansas APNA have this or the national.
      Margaret Humphrey
    • Margaret or Merl