New member

  • Irene Werth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2007
      Great to have another new member. We appreciate you. Happy Nurses Week. We have been up the last three nights our basement has flooded with about 8-9 inches of rain. We had just started refinishing it. Hope your home wasn't hit by all the storms. We want to try something the end of June or July with a meeting a day conference using our own members as presenters. We have several who volunteered.Will let you know when it gets sooner. I am the KPNA president Irene Werth and I live at Ellsworth.

      Irene Werth, MS, ARNP
      President of Kansas Chapter of APNA
      Box 274
      Kanopolis, Ks 67454