hello

  • Margaret or Merl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 9:21 AM
      We have 2 new members so we might all want to identify ourselves again. Maybe we can get this group active.
      I am Margaret Humphrey, I live in Fort Scott and work independently.
      Sometimes that sucks. Sometimes, I am glad not to be involved in policies ,procedures and meetings. Welcome to our 2 new members.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • rarroy2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 10:45 AM
        Hi there MaryRuth,
        We've actually met several times at the Denim Friday conferences!!!!!
        I'm Rhonda Roy, the former KPNA president, and was one of the committee
        chairpersons for this year's Denim Friday conference. It's great that
        you've found us!!!! Good luck with the paper. Rhonda