Just checking in

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006
      We can keep this active by occasionally writing a note.
      Who knows maybe after the conference, we can encourage others to sign
      up and we can have a great source of networking
      A good day to all
      Margaret
    • Rhonda Roy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2006
        I wonder how many folks have signed up so far for the workshop?  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!  Rhonda
      • Margaret or Merl
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2006
          Well it will be nice to meet everyone. Maybe I am the only one in this far southeast corner of kansas that will be a stranger.

          Rhonda Roy <rarroy2000@...> wrote:
          I wonder how many folks have signed up so far for the workshop?  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!  Rhonda

          Do you Yahoo!?