I finally figured out how to get on

  • ireneewerth
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2006
      I don't think I ever went down far enough before to get on, decided to
      try and see if it is still here. I wondered if anyone knows who to
      contact to update the Kansas chapter after I get off of here I will
      look and see if there is someone listed. We really should have denim
      Friday on there and a current newsletter
      Irene
    • rarroy2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
        --- In ksapna@yahoogroups.com, "ireneewerth" <ireneewerth@...> wrote:

        > I don't think I ever went down far enough before to get on, decided to
        > try and see if it is still here. I wondered if anyone knows who to
        > contact to update the Kansas chapter after I get off of here I will
        > look and see if there is someone listed. We really should have denim
        > Friday on there and a current newsletter
        > Irene

        Irene,
        I believe one of these two people can help re: changing the info on the
        KS Chapter website:
        Holly DeLidle
        Director of Membership
        holly@...

        Christina Alon
        Special Projects
        calon@...

        If not, please let me know, and I'll check into it further. Rhonda
      • rarroy2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
          --- In ksapna@yahoogroups.com, "ireneewerth" <ireneewerth@...> wrote:

          > I don't think I ever went down far enough before to get on, decided to
          > try and see if it is still here. I wondered if anyone knows who to
          > contact to update the Kansas chapter after I get off of here I will
          > look and see if there is someone listed. We really should have denim
          > Friday on there and a current newsletter
          > Irene

          Actually, it's Kelly Fitzpatrick @ kfitzpatrick@.... Sorry about
          the previous misinformation!
        • Irene Werth