OFFICERS FOR 2006-2008

  • rarroy2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
      Just a reminder that we will be nominating people for the following
      positions with KS Chapter APNA in the very near future. If you'd like
      to continue in your current position, or would like to nominate anyone
      else, please feel free to do so. I will be sending a letter to all
      members soon.
      Thanks,
      Rhonda
      KS Chapter President