      From: Paul Engler <englerpaul@...>
      Subject: Re: [ksapna] hello everyone
      To: ksapna@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 7:33 PM

      Unfortunately the material things we work so hard for and identify with make up our inner self's.  When material, social status items are taken away or even health the self moves inward and a part of mind run's scipts that its lost control an the last act of control is take ones life as way out.  Fact is we expand, maintain and then contract in life. This is the law of the universe.   The  suffering that occurs of not accepting can be unbearable torture for a lot of people.

      On very minor example:
      Last year I give up buying this item which heavily identify with how I saw myself. I paid down debt which was the right thing to do.  I did not feel suicidal, but it was hard thing for me do and did have few tears and angry about the situation.  The things was to let  it go and be  aware of the thinking and was able to pull myself out it.. Looking back now its funny. some things we think are so precious loses value over time.

      Paul