41Re: [ksapna] Happy 2008 nurses

  • Margaret or Merl
    Jan 16, 2008
      Cindy, where do you work. once in a while I have someone that needs a therapist in Kansas City.
      Margaret

      Rn4kidoz@... wrote:
      Margaret,
      I understand your point about being frustrated in regard the changes in our advance practice moniker, I believe that the KS BON actually dictates the credential ARNP in the nurse practice act. I support the change because more states use the designation APRN and this would support continuity and better understanding in both the private and processional sectors. I am ANCC certified, but will continue to use ARNP, BC until the BON tells me otherwise.
      Cindy
      Overland Park