34Re: hello

  • rarroy2000
    May 6, 2007
      Hi there MaryRuth,
      We've actually met several times at the Denim Friday conferences!!!!!
      I'm Rhonda Roy, the former KPNA president, and was one of the committee
      chairpersons for this year's Denim Friday conference. It's great that
      you've found us!!!! Good luck with the paper. Rhonda

      - In ksapna@yahoogroups.com, Margaret or Merl <merlhumphrey@...> wrote:

      > We have 2 new members so we might all want to identify ourselves
      again. Maybe we can get this group active.
      > I am Margaret Humphrey, I live in Fort Scott and work independently.
      > Sometimes that sucks. Sometimes, I am glad not to be involved in
      policies ,procedures and meetings. Welcome to our 2 new members.

      > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic