Re: Kronos Retail implementations

  • Della Landrum
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
      Thanks for the information.  Will take it back to the core team.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
        All - -

        Hours-per-patient-day (hppd) measurement is huge in the Long Term Care (LTC) industry, as well as in hospitals, where staffing levels must be sufficient to properly care for patients. My client is a LTC company, and we want to learn about how other health care organizations are using Kronos to support the measurement of hppd. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks.

        Myron Oakes

        Improvizations