Re: Bulb

  • aristarco_cjb_net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      --- In krinnicam@yahoogroups.com, "frankky_2004" <abelli_f@h...>
      wrote:
      > do you think the Bulb mode will be available in future versions
      with
      > the USB cable only ?

      the coolpixes use, under USB, the "Sierra Imaging" communications
      protocol, in which bulb mode is not available. Bulb mode can only be
      used in serial mode, in which the coolpixes can use the "MC-EU1"
      communications protocol, more interactive (and unavailable under USB,
      I don't know why). In short, this is a camera limitation, I can't do
      anything to make it work.