In Honour of Stupid Husband

  • Very Junle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      In Honour of Stupid Husbands

      A man was sitting reading his paper when his wife hit him round the
      head
      with a frying pan. "What was that for?" the man asked. The wife replied
      "That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found
      in your pants pocket". The man then said "When I was at the races last
      week Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on" The wife apologized and
      went on with the housework.

      Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the
      head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious. Upon
      re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.

      Wife replied ...."Your horse phoned"

      Need Mail bonding?