Re: [kreskin_lal_tower] Digest Number 284

  • arm.mcmillan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:00 PM
      Kreskin'Lal's Tower mission
      Hi Jeremy,
      Yes Thunderchild can Doorbash, sorry for the confusion but my turns aren't getting to me via the mail until the day or the day after turns are due. I have requested to go back to e-mail but Steve's busy at the moment with the election so I'm still a mail player until he can get round to changing it.

      Andy

      2.

      Can Thunderchild doorbash?

      Posted by: "Jeremy Baxter" JeremyBaxter@...   jbatdunelm

      Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:09 pm (PDT)

      OOC

      I keep finding doors I expected to be locked unlocked when Lord Singeon uses his lock picks. Can Thunderchild (or Bolverk who I can't now see) doorbash? In which case we might want to aim to seperate to maximise the door opening skills for the mission.

      Jeremy