RE: [kreskin_lal_tower] Invisible Gnomes ?

  • Bill Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 4:26 AM
      Message
      I went inside Missy Dweomer. There's just a few wraiths, a priestess an' another centaur in here. Bit quieter than I expected. Wonder where evryone is?

      Mind y' come in armed as there's a wrayth by da door...

      R. Tanatest
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 4:49 AM
        Reeman...

        I am soooo glad to hear from you...

        I thought you must have got lost in the mists...

        Glad you are alright!

        Anyhooo...

        I'll be inside on the first hour... arrows aflying...

        That'll put paid to all the nasties that you can see!

        :)

        Dweomar

        ps... Which way you going then ?

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1 6:21 AM
          Message
          Is three or four wraiths in bow range, Missy, so you should haves somefing to shoot at. Dunno how tough they be though, or if y' need magic weapons?

          Looks like main building is north but waitin' t' see where evryone else has gone and gone...

          An' waitin' fer that slowcoach tha Archmage ;)

          R. Tanatest