Re: Gemmed goblet

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
      Luthien,

      A most strange occurance. Have you investigated the goblet this day? I wonder if it is special.

      Fredick and I haven't looked around the room much, instead concentrating on resupplying. We are ready to head out after we exchange some items the first hour of the day. Whatever Big Jim's orders we will pause to take a closer look at the butterflies for ourselves as we pass through the room. Not sure what exactly yet. A closer look at a dead butterfly or standing in the middle of them. I think Fredick and I will flip for it.

      Thanks for the Haunted Stone, Big Jim. I'll put it to good use.

      Peewee Brenner
      Foxechaun

      --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, Richard L Smith <windhook@...> wrote:

      >>Friendss,

      I examined the butterflyss ... but ssomething happened, which I cannot explain. I am now carrying an gem encrussted goblet. It wass not transsfered to me and it wass not there lasst day. Do otherss who examined a buttlery, have one alsso?

      Luthien Pityon
      Serpenta<<