Re:On the Icy Road...

  • Ian Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      > Wear is His Admiralship The Archmage these days...?
      > R. Tanatest

      I'm mounted on the back of the mighty Centaur Hero Chevallier some distance
      ahead of Everett and Charon on the road to White Citadel, Reeman. Not sure
      if you are ahead off or behind me, but I can distantly see Saloma and Cyrano
      behind me - Chevallier is moving at an impressive speed.

      Tanith I understand is well ahead of all of us, and is already at White
      Citadel with the CC's advance scouting party.

      Not sure where the other members of the Assembly are at.

      Sylvester
    • Bill Moore
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        Sounds like I be just a little ahead of you then yr Archmageship, but well
        behind Miss Tanith. Passed thru the Snow Queen's Court a day or two ago.

        R. Tanatest