Re: To Bach, Leif & Daniel-San

  • Ian Edwards
    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 1, 2011

      OOC: Paul, Bruno

      Have Bach, Leif & Daniel-San walked from KLT to the Saving the World mission then? I had heard that it was fairly near to KLT.

      If so, which way do you go?

      Ian

    • iane@altair404.orangehome.co.uk
      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 10, 2011
        Thanks Paul, but I definately need Tancred to stay where he is this turn as I need him to carve a path through the Lal's Undead Guardians so my newbie characters can get out of KLT alive. I might send him overland so he can carry Sylvester there.

        Ian