Code for the KLT Exit Portal ?

  • realbillm
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2011
      Cannot see it on the files, grateful for help !
    • Gregory
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
        According to Paul's map, it says, L 2 0.

        Greg

        --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "realbillm" <realbillM@...> wrote:

        >>Cannot see it on the files, grateful for help !<<
      • Bill Mayling
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
          VMT, Greg - I thought I'd looked and it didn't - senility again, I expect !!

          Real Bill M.

          To: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com
          From: Themes86@...
          Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:30:43 +0000
          Subject: [kreskin_lal_tower] Re: Code for the KLT Exit Portal ?

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
            You might have missed it. The embedded note is actually attached to the cell below the exit portal. I think he did that because he put a picture in for the exit portal square which would have hidden the red note accent. But that is just a guess.

            Greg

            --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, Bill Mayling <realbillM@...> wrote:

            >>VMT, Greg - I thought I'd looked and it didn't - senility again, I expect !!

            Real Bill M.<<
          • Cal
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
              Might just be an older copy of the map like mine. Mine says 'complete' but didn't have the code, so I assume there must have been another update after that.

              Cal

              On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Gregory <Themes86@...> wrote:
              You might have missed it. The embedded note is actually attached to the cell below the exit portal. I think he did that because he put a picture in for the exit portal square which would have hidden the red note accent. But that is just a guess.

              Greg

              --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, Bill Mayling <realbillM@...> wrote:

              >>VMT, Greg - I thought I'd looked and it didn't - senility again, I expect !!

              Real Bill M.<<

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to: