Re: Saving the world.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
      1 existing character only, though IC Chaldan made a promise to the White Tower and I should make a point of keeping to my IC promises! It's for the WT to release him from it, but it would be 'bad karma' as my teenage son says to ask for it... :-)

      --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, "Bruno" <alber1ch@...> wrote:

      > It seems there is something more urgent to do in the south west of Bereny. Change of plans?

    • Michael Crowther
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
        Consider him released with no foul:-)

        Mike

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
          That's very noble of you...! Though I'm a bit embarrassed on Chaldan's behalf to make the IC request, it feels like I'm letting the side down. How is the Underworld Extreme mission going anyway? It's been quite a few turns since it started now.

          I'm still sending one of my Centaurs to catch up with your Centuria party though...

          --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crowther <mcrowther@...> wrote:

          > Consider him released with no foul:-)
          >
          > Mike

        • Bill Moore
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011

            Reeman will have to jump off then Paul, since there’s a quota. Mind you, he could be my volunteer for ‘Most Incredible Journey’ then, since he’s halfway there already in terms of size ;)

            Bill

            That's very noble of you...! Though I'm a bit embarrassed on Chaldan's behalf to make the IC request, it feels like I'm letting the side down. How is the Underworld Extreme mission going anyway? It's been quite a few turns since it started now.

            I'm still sending one of my Centaurs to catch up with your Centuria party though...

            --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, Michael Crowther <mcrowther@...> wrote:

            > Consider him released with no foul:-)
            >
            > Mike

            Ymwadiad:

            Er y cymerir pob gofal posib i sicrhau cywirdeb unrhyw wybodaeth a chyngor a roddir yn yr ohebiaeth hon, ni dderbynnir atebolrwydd am unrhyw golledion a all godi o unrhyw gamgymeriadau sy'n gynwysedig ac fe'ch atgoffir o'r angen i chi ofyn am gyngor proffesiynol eich hun.

            Bwriedir y neges ebost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau iddi, at sylw'r person(au) y'i danfonwyd atynt yn unig. Os nad chi yw'r derbynnydd y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon ato ef neu hi, neu'r person sydd gyfrifol am drosglwyddo'r neges hon iddo ef neu hi, mi ddylech hysbysu'r anfonwr ar eich union. Oni bai mai chi yw'r person neu gynrychiolydd y person y cyfeiriwyd y neges hon at ef neu hi nid ydych wedi eich awdurdodi i, ac ni ddylech chi, ddarllen, copio, dosbarthu, defnyddio na chadw'r neges hon nac unrhyw gyfran ohoni.

            O dan y Ddeddf Amddiffyn Data 1998 a Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000 gellir datgelu cynnwys y negest ebost hon.

            Disclaimer:

            While reasonable care is taken to ensure the correctness of any information and advice given in this correspondence no liability is accepted for losses arising from any errors contained in it and you are reminded of the need to obtain your own professional advice.

            The information in this email and any attachments is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.

            Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.

          • Paul
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
              Don't jump off before I deliver the Cordelia's Suit, I don't otherwise have a use for it... :-)

              --- In kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com, Bill Moore <bill.moore@...> wrote:

              > Reeman will have to jump off then Paul, since there's a quota. Mind you, he could be my volunteer for 'Most Incredible Journey' then, since he's halfway there already in terms of size ;)
              >
              > Bill

            • Bruno
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
                We are in the as so I thought we could walk...

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
                  That should read "in the SW"

                • wrgild@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 26, 2011
                    I believe my three teams will head SW as well. Big Jim Compton is going off to fight Plasmaise, however, since he has the highest rank of Undead Slayer.

                    From: "Bruno" <alber1ch@...>
                    Sender: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:27:35 -0000
                    To: <kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: kreskin_lal_tower@yahoogroups.com

                    That should read "in the SW"

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 27, 2011

                      Not at all. Worse thing would be for you to get to the Extreme and find it all over. No foul at all either IC or OOC. So far so good. Just dropping down levels and last turn we killed a Megaron Rex which is a monster that eats dragonsJ

                      Plenty of time for that one as my own party got diverted to chase down a few DD Huge Units,

                      Mike