Spirit Bottles of Kreskin'Lal

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hi all,

      As I exited from KL's Tower yesterday, I had two of these passed to me from Micah Thanatos and Wren kre Charon, thank you.

      I believe that there are more of these to come? I have had news that one has been passed to an animate in Safe Haven and Saloma informs me that she will get it to me probably today.

      Many regards,

      Chaldan Ironhoof
      CC Guild Leader

      PS Still waiting for those that said they would accompany me on the Underworld Extreme mission. White Tower funds are hopefully arriving today.
    • iane@altair404.orangehome.co.uk
      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 10, 2011
        Thanks Paul, but I definately need Tancred to stay where he is this turn as I need him to carve a path through the Lal's Undead Guardians so my newbie characters can get out of KLT alive. I might send him overland so he can carry Sylvester there.

        Ian