plans

  • Joshua Biernbaum
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 1, 2011
      Chaldan,

      After discussing with Daniel-San, we were going to head back to pick up some more Slayer Skills. Unless there is something else with Lal we were supposed to do? Use the Bottle somewhere?

      Titania Bloodmane
      Female Centaur
      WotFP/CC
    • Paul Hindle
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 1, 2011
        I was curious, so I had my Human Warrior take a sip:

        X 9376 0
        I took a small sip from the bottle and it burnt my mouth! I quickly spat it out. (2 points of damage!)

        Serves me right for being greedy.

        Paul